quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2007

FUN AND GAMES

1- ODD one out

There is an extra word in each question. Find the extra words and make another question with them.

What is John am doing?
Where are they going why?
How are they decorating I the room?
What are you this watching on TV?

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ THIS ?


2-What word is it ?

It has five letters.
The first and the last letter are the same.
The second letter looks like nothing.
The other two letters are the answer to this question:
Denzel is __ __ his room.

The word is __ __ __ __ __

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be
subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!


My web-site ... diet plans for women to lose weight fast